Tsavo East National Park
- Yatta Plateau-The longest lava flow in the world stretching 300km.
- Wild life -The Park is famous for its large animals such as vast herds of red dust-coated elephant, rhino, buffalo, lion, leopard, hippo, crocodile, water buck, Lesser kudu, gerenuk and hirola.
- Birds –The prolific bird life features 500 recorded species.
- Aruba Dam- on the northern banks of the seasonal Voi River, is a popular drinking hole for wildlife.
- Mudanda Rock- The enormous rock towers above a natural dam, which draws elephants and thousands of other animals to it.
- Lugard Falls-Named after Captain Lugard, the first proconsul to East Africa, the falls feature bizarrely eroded rocks through which the waters of the Galana River flow over foaming rapids and crocodile—infested pools.
Tsavo West National Park
- Cave exploration at the Shetani caves– Shetani lava flow and underground caves with potential for geological and cave exploration and hiking.
- Game drives– Leopard, cheetah, wild dogs, buffalo, rhino, elephant, giraffe, zebra, lion, crocodile, mongoose, hyrax, dik- dik, Lesser kudu and about 600 species of birds.
- World War 1 sites
- Recent Volcanoes, volcanic Chaimu hill, Roaring rocks, Poacher’s outlook
- Mzima Springs, rhino sanctuary and underwater hippo and fish observatory room.
- Pick-up from your hotel in Mombasa very early in the morning -5:30 am
- start your first game drive immediately after getting to Tsavo East
- Enjoy all the above listed attractions in Tsavo East
- Break for lunch at Voi Safari Lodge in Tsavo East National Park
- After lunch , proceed to Tsavo West.
- Check-in for dinner and an overnight stay at a Safari Lodge in Tsavo West
- Early morning breakfast
- visiting all the above listed attractions in Tsavo West
- Enjoy late lunch in Voi Town
- Heading back to your hotel in Mombasa at around 5:30 pm
- Hotel pick-up and drop off service from Mombasa
- All Meals
- Full Board Accommodation
- Drinks limited within the meal offered by lodges
- Transport in safari minibuses
- Game viewing drives
- Services of an English-speaking driver/guide
- Bottled water
- park entry fees
what is not included
- Extra Drinks not included in meals including sodas, beers, wines in camps and lodges
- personal items
NB:When you book this safari, you will be required to pay 10% down payment which acts as a booking confirmation. The balance is then paid on the departure day in the morning.
- Price is USD 380/ ksh 38,000 per adult to be paid in cash in Kenyan Shillings or Dollars on the morning of departure
- Children joining adults- 50% off (4-12 years of age)
- price is flexible and negotiable depending with the clients needs.