Highlights of the trip
This trip takes you to all major tourists attractions in Mombasa County. Travelers will explore Mombasa’s colonial old town, Fort Jesus , Marikiti Market, Mombasa Tusk’s, Akamba Hand craft and Haller Park on tour that includes entrance fees, Lunch , all activities, and round-trip hotel transport.
Lunch will be served at moorings Restaurant, a well known floating sea food restaurant in Mombasa. The afternoon session will involve visit to Haller’s Nature Park . Haller park is a reclaimed quarry that has been turned into a nature trail with wild animals there. you can see crocodiles up close and other animals including monkeys, giraffes, oryx, crocs, hippos and very old tortoise . The famous Mzee who adopted an orphaned Hippo is a part of the wildlife there. Haller park is a very nice place for families and children to walk around . After Haller park You will then be dropped at your hotel.
Summary of Activities
- Visit to Fort Jesus a re-known heritage site and UNESCO site
- visit Mombasa’s Old town
- Visit Mama Ngina drive/Likoni Channel
- Tour a Local market-Marikiti
- Visit Mombasa Tusks and Uhuru Garden
- Akamba Hand Craft
- break for lunch at Tamarind
- Visit Haller Park- wildlife sanctuary with a fish farm and reptile zoo. Try to spot some of the bush pigs, giraffes, elands, and oryx that live within the park.
- All entrance fees
- sea food lunch- at moorings restaurant in Mtwapa
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Bottled water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Full-day, guided Mombasa tour
ksh 9, 800 (98 USD ) per person
This package is basically for 2 or more people. Children will be charged half the price of adults ( ksh 4,900)